Monday 21 July 2014

ATCAS #43



Hi everyone!



Hope you all are well on this Monday morning and that you had a lovely weekend!!

I'm here to post my card for the current challenge over at the Addicted To CAS Blog.


 
 
 
 
This is the card I have made:

 
 



The stamps I've used came as a gift with a magazine I bought ages ago!!  I've heat-embossed the sentiment and the star with silver EP.  The cats I've stamped with VersaFine onyx black and then coloured them with coloured pencils.  I've heat-embossed them with Embossing Paste and clear Embossing Powder, but it does not show on the photo's.  I've put some light blue shade around the cats with a coloured pencil and the rhinestone is also light blue.  Added some score lines on the white panel.  The black panel as well as the white panel I've mounted on foam tape onto the card front.  And it was done!! 


Thanks for popping in - always a pleasure to have you here!!!

Keep well!!
Till next time!!
Kind regards.
Petra

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! Cute kitties, and your scoring finishes off the card nicely!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!!! Love your two cutie cats raising their glasses Petra. Beautifully CAS and love the dry embossing around the main panel. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Kylie said...

How adorable! LOVE that the cats are raising their glasses. Very elegant card too! (love the mountains in the distance). Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

sharonskardzkorner said...

Oh wow, this is such a cute card. Love the stamped kitties and what you have done with the silver thread and star. Awesome! hugs Sharon x

Michelle Lupton said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Petra ... these two celebratory cats are so fun! Great detailing with the star, thread and embossing! Anita :)

stampingbowd said...

Too too adorable!!!! Your cats are so cute and I love how you added the black framing to make the image feel larger! Truly awesome card!