Monday 3 March 2014

Retrosketches#104

Hi everyone.

I love the current sketch over at the RetroSketches Blog.
I got some lovely new patterned papers at a local craft shop today and that is what I've used for my card.
Here is my card:



and this is the sketch:


The patterned papers I've used are both by Marion Smith from the 'Garment District' and 'Nirvana' ranges. 
The swiss dot EF is by Cuttlebug and the borderpunch by Upikit. 
The dies I've used are the 'Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose' and the 'Fancy Flourish' dies from the Die-namics range by MFT.
The Afrikaans sentiment says 'Congratulations' and the stamp that I've used at the bottom of the card is from the 'Borderline' set by Verve.
I've added a twine bow, a black pearl in the centre of the flower and one black rhinestone to round it all off.

Thanks for popping in and have a lovely day!

Kind regards
Petra

9 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

The card is gorgeous and the backdrop for it is also. A bit of reto and elegance mixed together

ursula Uphof said...

Gorgeous Petra. You used the sketch perfectly. Love the papers. Hugs,
Ursula

Hannelie said...

Hierdie een het jou Petra stempel op. Perfek... pragtig!
En my "stamp of aproval" ook.
So mooi!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Stylvol met die visstert vlaggies Petra. Daardie blom is altyd vir my mooi wat so kenmerkend van jou kaartjies is.
Amelia

Linaaa said...

Nice card :)

Anita in France said...

What a great mix of DP, Petra ... love those subtle colours against the bold black! Lovely dimension and a fabulous flourish! Anita :)

Suzy said...

Whaouuu très jolie ! J'aime beaucoup cette petite fleur avec ces volutes en guise de feuilles :-)

MaryH said...

Much different from the baby card, but equally awesome. Love the colors chosen, the layered banners, and that gorgeous rose. Nice view of the mountains as a beautiful background for your pretty card. TFS & Hugs

Sharon said...

I love brown, so this card is particularly appealing. Love the design thereof Petra. Beautiful work as usual. hugs Sharon x