Friday 20 September 2013

ATCAS#22

Hi everyone.

It's the first time I am taking part in the Addicted to Cas challenge.

The code word for the current challenge is 'Get Well' and you can take part HERE.

This is the card I have created:

 
 
The polka dot stamp is by Glitz and the 'Winter Rose' and 'Leaf-filled Flourish' dies are from the Die-namics range by MFT.  The sentiment stamp is part of the 'Friendly Phrases' set by Verve.
 


That's my card and I hope you like it!
Thanks for popping in and I appreciate your comments a lot!
Have a lovely day!

Petra

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow!
Petra dis so mooi! natuurlik tref daai polka dots my in die ♥
Stylvol en so mooi gebalanseer... jy weet hoe!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is a very cheery get well card! Welcome to ATCAS and thanks for playing!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color combo and the beautiful flourish!!! Your mountain in the background is so pretty!!!!