Tuesday 18 June 2013

Fusion challenge #11

Hi everyone.

I've been following the Fusion Card Challenge since it started, but have not taken part before.  I've decided to join in the fun this week. 

Here is the challenge sketch and the inspiration photo for this week:

 
I mainly went with the sketch, but I've included some chevrons in my card and chose to work with yellow as there are some yellow on those ties.
Here is my card:


 
 
I have adhered black cardstock on the card front and cut out the squares from the white panel and stamped the chevron pattern on the white panel.  I then mounted the white panel onto the black with pop dots.  I then added the patterned paper squares, the piece of dry wall tape and the flower.  I then die-cut the leafy flourish and added that, also with pop dots to my card. 
 
Here are some more photo's to try and show how I've put the white panel and flourish on pop dots.
Unfortunately the photo's do not really show how nice this looks IRL, but I'm sure you've got the idea.
 


 
 
 




 
 
The chevron stamp is part of the Borderline set by Verve and the Flourish die is from the Die-namics range by MFT.
The patterned paper is by Simple Stories and the flower by Prima.

 
 
Well, that's it for now.  Have a super day and happy crafting!
 
Petra

2 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Petra - love your flourish & flower! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Anonymous said...

Mooi ontwerp en kleurkombinasie Petra. Hou van die krul wat alles saamvat in een geheel, 'n Baie besondere kaartjie voorwaar.
Amelia