Monday 11 March 2013

VLVMar2013 Week 2

Hi everyone.

Hope you had a lovely weekend and that you're ready for the week!  Can't believe we're nearly halfway through March!  Time does fly hey!

The VLV sketch for the second week of March looks like this:


I decided to work with a kraft base and combined it with some MME papers.  My card looks like this:



Here's another photo and a close-up of the flower:




 
 
 
 
The supplies I've used are the following:
 
Paper:  MME (the sweetest fhing, #ST1086, #ST1075)
Stamp:  Verve (Birthday Phrases)
Dies:  MFT Die-namics (Prima Donna Petals, Leafy flourish)
          Verve (Pennant Trim VSDC-041)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black 
         Ranger distress ink (Antique Linen, Walnut stain)
Bakers twine, pearls.
 
 
Well, that's it for this lovely Monday morning.  Wishing you all a super week with lots of time to be creative!!
 
Petra
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



2 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow Petra, jou styl is pragtig!
'n Elegante, stylvolle skepping!
Mooi week vir jou!

Unknown said...

I like this card! Thank you for sharing!. I just found your blog. I don't design cards but I do make them.