Wednesday 6 March 2013

Mojo Monday 283 Happy Birthday

Hi everyone.

Yes, it's contest week over at Mojo Monday so I have made another card to enter for the draw.  The lovely sketch by Carole looks like this:


I have turned the sketch upside down and made this card:



Another photo and a close-up of the flower I've used:



Supplies I've used for my card:

Paper:  Prima Marketing (Rondelle Collection, #844622, #844592)
Stamp:  Verve (Birthday to You, VSPJ-0077)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
         DewDrop Brilliance, Lightning Black
Dies:  Spellbinders nesties
          MFT Die-namics (Leafy flourish)
Pink satin ribbon
The paperflower I got at a local craftshop; I don't have the details of it.

I've had a lot of fun creating this card and I hope you like it!!

Thanks for the visit and have a lovely day!

Petra

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

Sjoe... pragtige werk Petra! daardie blom!!! Pragtige dimensies.

Teresa Kline said...

this is sooo sweet, luv the flower....hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*