Thursday 28 March 2013

JUGS # 181

Hi everyone.

... made it in time to finish my card for the JUGS#181 challenge!  With the schools closing down for the autumn break this morning and the coming easter weekend I was running around most of the time to try and keep everyone happy. (Mom's taxi was very busy!).  Finally I have some time now to do this post. 

Here's the inspiration photo from JUGS:


I love these yummy colors ... reminds me of my favourite frozen yoghurts!!

I made this card:



and another photo:

 
 
The lovely flowers and the sentiment stamps are from the 'Lean on Me' set by Verve and the matching dies for the flowers is from the 'A CUT above Dies' collection from Verve. 
The border punch I've used is from Upikit.
 
... not much more to say about this card ... hope you like it!
 
Thanks for the visit and have a very blessed Easter weekend.
Petra

 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Hi Petra! This card is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Anonymous said...

Pragtige kleurskakerings en uitleg Petra. Ek hou van die dimensie in die blomme se rangskikking.
Amelia x